BABY, I'M A SOCIOPATH-a woman serial killer playlist // ”for the women who murder for love and murder for pleasure and every woman in between.” // listen
1. lose your soul- dead man’s bones 2. female robbery- the neighbourhood 3. serial killer- lana del rey 4. counting bodies like sheep (to the rhythm of the war drums)- a perfect circle 5. this ain’t no hymn- saint saviour 6. fresh blood- eels 7. this hollow world- johnny hollow 8. vampire smile- kyla la grange 9. sweet dreams (are made of this)- emily browning
1. hugo - 99 problems 2. kings of leon - taper jean girl 3. neon trees - sins of my youth 4. joan jett - bad reputation 5. plastiscines - bitch 6. kaiser chiefs - i predict a riot 7. sky ferreira - red lips 8. paramore - ignorance 9. the black keys - tighten up 10. nirvana - smells like teen spirit 11. the vaccines - teenage icon 12. the kills - fuck the people 13. metric - black sheep 14. LCD soundsystem - drunk girls 15. the pretty reckless - A.D.D. 16. my chemical romance - teenagers 17. oasis - cigarettes & alcohol 18. blondie - one way or another 19. yeah yeah yeahs - heads will roll 20. black lips - bad kids
Meerkat/Princess - A Kurtbastian Fanmix
01. Call Your Girlfriend - Robyn
Call your [boy]friend, it’s time you had the talk.
Give your reasons, say it’s not [his] fault,
But you just met somebody new.
02. Again, Again - Lady GaGa
You’ve got a lotta lotta nerve
When I’m still with him
And I can’t have you. It isn’t fair.
03. The Music or the Misery - Fall Out Boy
If you wanna go down in history,
Then I’m your prince.
Because they’ve got me in a bad way,
(I’ve never seen a heart I couldn’t break)
04. I’m Not Gonna Call You - The Films
I’m not gonna call you, I’m not gonna write,
But I’ll show up at your door in the middle of the night.
I’m not gonna love you, I’m not gonna cry,
But I’ll stick around till morning.
05. In A Needle - The Used
You’ve given me nowhere to go,
Yeah you finally have control.
If there’s a cure, don’t wanna know.
06. Kiss You Goodnight - Meg and Dia
I wanted to save this last night,
With dawn comes certainty of what we’ll be,
For now hold me lightly.
07. I Want to Know Your Plans - Say Anything
I want to know your fear,
From your feet to the back of your ear.
When they raise the landing gear,
Will your heart stay here?
08. Armour Love - La Roux
So take it easy, I’ll make it so easy,
You can lay your head down
And we’ll leave it till tomorrow.
You seem to believe you belong to somebody else.
09. Crave You - Flight Facilities
Why don’t you want me like the other boys do?
They stare at me while I stare at you.
10. Control - I Blame CoCo
And now that I’m lost, I’ll always wanna love you,
And now that you’re lost (by the way),
Do you love me too?
Hey Santana, You Alright? | Santana’s Episode
I Need To Talk To You | Puck’s Episode
Does This Mean It Got Weird? | Mercedes’s Episode
You Can’t Bottle These Things In, Honey | Tina’s Episode
Let The Sex Shark Help You Out | Kurt’s Episode
You Need To Get Out, Quinn | Quinn’s Episode
Note: This is the music that goes with skins!Glee chapter 2. Gracing the cover is Frannie Fabray.
Fuck It | Sam’s Episode
Note: These are just mini-soundtracks that go with the Skins!Glee chapters. You don’t have to listen to them or anything (obviously. And I have weird taste) and they may not seem to go together, but they do in my head. Also, I had to throw in the Bieber song. It’s Sam.